Crows Town

Everything Else Chat => The Live Compilations Project => Topic started by: jpn615 on October 16, 2008, 05:50:26 PM

Title: What about Why Should You Come When I Call?
Post by: jpn615 on October 16, 2008, 05:50:26 PM
Now that it's been played live a couple of times, it should make the compilation, right?
Title: What about Why Should You Come When I Call?
Post by: ossobear on October 16, 2008, 10:14:30 PM
As far as Im Aware it will make the cut now ;) ( fingers Crossed )
Title: What about Why Should You Come When I Call?
Post by: Rob on October 16, 2008, 11:18:08 PM
I just got an official answer on this.

And the answer is.............................we CANNOT use any LCC recording for the compilations.

Sorry dudes - I asked.
Title: What about Why Should You Come When I Call?
Post by: ossobear on October 17, 2008, 01:19:33 AM
Quote from: acwk;25682
I just got an official answer on this.

And the answer is.............................we CANNOT use any LCC recording for the compilations.

Sorry dudes - I asked.


Thats a shame Rob, thanks for the update on this buddy ;)
Title: What about Why Should You Come When I Call?
Post by: Rob on October 17, 2008, 01:41:22 AM
if it were me, i'd just leave it off, then do a "reissue" once its AUD taped.
Title: What about Why Should You Come When I Call?
Post by: Clairvoyant on October 17, 2008, 03:50:06 AM
Thank you for asking, Rob.
So we're sure there are no audience recordings of it? That's too bad. Of course I know it's not a high quality source, but can we just rip the audio from the youtube video and use that for now? And do a reissue later if we get an audience recording?
Title: What about Why Should You Come When I Call?
Post by: Graham on October 17, 2008, 08:00:51 AM
Quote from: Clairvoyant;25693
Thank you for asking, Rob.
So we're sure there are no audience recordings of it? That's too bad. Of course I know it's not a high quality source, but can we just rip the audio from the youtube video and use that for now? And do a reissue later if we get an audience recording?


I have recorded the audio from the youtube videos, the audio quality is not too bad on one of them although it needs some work doing on it because of overall clarity of the recording, I did post last week that it would be included on the compilation and that still stands.
Title: What about Why Should You Come When I Call?
Post by: Kasper on October 18, 2008, 08:01:00 AM
What did they say besides no?
Not that it matters really but .. did they just turn it down with no further comments? I am happy as long as it's going to say: 11 Why Should You Come When I Call on the artwork. :D
Title: What about Why Should You Come When I Call?
Post by: Rob on October 18, 2008, 09:17:43 AM
Quote from: Kapper;25761
What did they say besides no?
Not that it matters really but .. did they just turn it down with no further comments?


That LCC tracks cannot be used as they're official material. which is exactly what i think most of us were expecting.
Title: What about Why Should You Come When I Call?
Post by: dutchieblue on October 18, 2008, 10:45:17 AM
Thanks for asking Rob.
Just curious does anyone know what version sounds better West Palm Beach or Tampa.
Title: What about Why Should You Come When I Call?
Post by: Simon on October 18, 2008, 10:45:57 AM
Quote from: acwk;25764
That LCC tracks cannot be used as they're official material. which is exactly what i think most of us were expecting.


I was expecting more but anyways we know the answer.
Title: What about Why Should You Come When I Call?
Post by: jcgorski on October 18, 2008, 07:58:26 PM
Not surprising.  Another alternative is to buy the track and insert it on to the CD when you are ready to burn it.
Title: What about Why Should You Come When I Call?
Post by: philjw on October 18, 2008, 08:25:58 PM
Quote from: jcgorski;25778
Not surprising.  Another alternative is to buy the track and insert it on to the CD when you are ready to burn it.


I'm definitely not surprised but this is a simple alternative until we get a good audience recording to substitute.
Title: What about Why Should You Come When I Call?
Post by: yidosengland on October 18, 2008, 09:26:07 PM
perhaps we should wait a few weeks and hope an audience recording surfaces
Title: What about Why Should You Come When I Call?
Post by: Etkar on October 18, 2008, 09:43:40 PM
so, who said no? management?