Author Topic: Important, Please Read - Ratios  (Read 642 times)

Offline Simon

• Papa\' Crow
  • Administrator
Important, Please Read - Ratios
« on: June 28, 2007, 11:59:32 AM »
Today i send everyone the below post message. Please make sure you start watching your ratios because most people in here don't. I am not happy with the outcome as i am doing most of the seeding in here and very very few people leave their torrents open after the download. I would like to see more people seeding their counting crows bootlegs in here or whatever they got. I just cannot do eveything on my own here.

Dear Member,

The Crows Town Team will be watching ratios carefully from now on. Please make sure that you seed atleast half of what you get so if your ratio is below .50 consider yourself a leecher. We will be watching members with ratios below .50 carefully and a warning will be sent. There is no excuses anymore because most people don't have a .50 ratio because they hit and run which means they download what they need and leave the tracker. This has to stop which means bans will start from today if necessary! To avoid this you MUST LEAVE YOUR TORRENTS OPEN AT ALL TIMES AND SEED ATLEAST HALF OF WHAT YOU GET!

Best Regards

Simon

Offline beavischulo

• Three for a Wedding
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 12:21:10 AM »
can it be made so right when tou come to the page where it says welcome beavischulo (or whatever your name might be here) your ratio is there also. the only time i see my ratio is when i post. which is fine for me my ratio is fine but id bet some people dont even know what there ratio is.

Offline monicasdude

• One for Sorrow
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 05:23:39 AM »
Other than posting, is there any way to keep track of one's ratio?
Jesus was a community organizer. Pontius Pilate was a governor.

Offline Javi

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 06:48:38 AM »
There are multiple ways to keep track of your ratio:
In your bittorrent client, it will show your ratio for each individual torrent you download.

or

You can view and bookmark your profile page. This will show all of the torrents you download and your ratio.  

For others to find your profile page, click Quick Links found at the top of all the pages and select My Profile.

I use this method because your profile page will show if there are any leechers on torrents you have downloaded.

If you keep your torrents active and seed after you download, then your ratio should be just fine.
Javier
Crows Town Moderator

anything