Author Topic: ISO cover for Eight European broadcasts CD set  (Read 1498 times)

Offline fogonthetyne

• One for Sorrow
ISO cover for Eight European broadcasts CD set
« on: June 30, 2007, 05:29:27 PM »
anyone help please

Offline bleed

• Two for Mirth
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 02:01:04 AM »
hi, i could hele, but i need to know more 'bout that show. :cool:
The only way out is through, the faster we\'re in the better.

Offline beavischulo

• Three for a Wedding
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 02:43:04 AM »
this is from the trader network

Denk aan Henk 1999-10-18: - Hanginaround - The Return of the Grievous Angel - Twee Meter Sessies 1999-10-16: - The Return of the Grievous Angel - Hanginaround - High Life - I Wish I Was A Girl - De Melkweg Broadcast - recorded 1999-10-17: - Mr. Jones - Daylight Fading - St Robinson in his Cadillac Dream - Anna Begins - Omaha - Colorblind - Children in Bloom - - St Gallen, Switzerland, 2000-07-01: - Recovering the Satellites - Mr. Jones - Angels of the Silences - I Wish I Was A Girl - Anna Begins - Mrs. Potter's Lullaby - Children in Bloom - All My Friends - Round Here - Live Forever - A Long December - A Murder of One - - Zurich, Switzerland, 2000-03-26: - I Wish I Was A Girl - Mr. Jones - All My Friends - High Life - Omaha - Four Days - Mrs. Potter's Lullaby - Amy Hit The Atmosphere - A Murder of One - St Robinson in his Cadillac Dream - Rain King - Hanginaround - - Zurich, Switzerland, 2000-03-26: - A Long December - Walkaways - Newport, Wales, February 25th, 2000: - Sullivan Street - The Johnny Walker Show, London, 1994-05-07: - Round Here - A Murder of One - The 2 Meter Sessies, Amsterdam, 1997-11-26: - Angels of the Silences - Omaha - Catapult - Rain King - Mr. Jones - Have You Seen Me Lately? - Anna Begins - A Long December

Offline yidosengland

• \" not old , just older \"
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 10:02:39 AM »
its being seeded over at dime at the moment if that helps
Andy , somewhere in the heart of Sherwood Forest in little old England

anything