Author Topic: B&P Offer: CC 4.15.94 Cologne Germany -[Pro-Shot] DVD  (Read 1342 times)

Offline intheccethers

• Three for a Wedding
B&P Offer: CC 4.15.94 Cologne Germany -[Pro-Shot] DVD
« on: August 28, 2007, 01:58:05 PM »
Hey everybody!

It's so good to be here and alive on this wonderful Tuesday morning.  This offer is for a B&P of the 4.15.94 Cologne Germany DVD.  I think I finally found something that would get my undivided attention away from the Devore CA DVD.  :D

Here is the scoop from the original torrent thread, as posted by acwk:

Counting Crows - Rockpalast ProShot
Live at The Luxor - Cologne
15 April 1994
DIGITAL Rebroadcast by Eins Festival

DVB-S --> Topfield 5400 --> MPEG Streamclip 1.7
Chapters in iMovie, Authoring in iDVD
Fantastic artwork by Andreas Pollman
Total Show Time: 56:48 minutes

Originally seeded by kigonjiro at dime

Stream Info from MPEG Streamclip 1.7:
Bit Rate: 4.26 Mbps
Video Tracks: MPEG-2, 720 × 576, 4:3, 25 fps, 7.00 Mbps, upper field first
Audio Tracks: MP2 stereo, 48 kHz, 192 kbps

The Band:

Adam Duritz (lvoc)
Dave Bryson (g,voc)
Charlie Gillingham (key,acc,voc)
Steve Bowman (dr)
Dan Vickrey (g,mand)
Matt Malley (b)

setlist for this broadcast:

01) Four White Stallions
02) Omaha
03) Anna Begins
04) Ghost Train
05) Mr. Jones
06) Perfect Blue Buildings
07) Children
08) Rain King
09) Margery
10) Time And Time Again
11) A Murder Of One

Note: This is the complete broadcast but not the complete show.   [Jen says]:  According to Simon's list, "Sullivan Street" and "Wiseblood" were played at the end of these 11 songs we have video for.  This was broadcasted in 2 parts (1-6) and (7-11). You will see a fade at the end of the first part.

MANY, MANY THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO MADE THIS DVD POSSIBLE!!!

Show Rating: 8
Quality Rating: 9.5

Okay, so here's the deal:  some people don't know jack about B&P's.  So here's my current little speal, so you'll understand and know (for B&P veterans, please skip this part).  

B & P = Blanks & Postage, which means you must have both blanks and postage for this to be a B & P deal.  A 4 cent stamp will NOT get the disc back to you, I promise.  If you are sending me 1 blank DVD without a case (yes, you ARE supposed to send them without cases) then the postage would be only 2 stamps, if you live in the US.  Please include a note with your package reminding me what show I am burning for you.  I have gotten some really nice notes, but they don't say what show I'm doing.  Also, one last thing: TRADING ... means basically that I get the disc ready for you and I put it in the mail and pay for postage for it.  You on the other hand would do the same thing for me.  You don't need to send in blanks to me if we are "trading" only for the B&P with no trading.

Okay, enough of that bullshit.  I am ready to get this video out.  It's a great one and I want to especially thank acwk for putting this up in the first place and of course the taper is always and forever appreciated.  Get this one for sure, it's a fantastic show.  

If interested then PM me.  Thanks.

Jen
"Love is a verb here in my room."

http://www.myspace.com/gvntofly

Offline deepest_blue

• One for Sorrow
B&P Offer: CC 4.15.94 Cologne Germany -[Pro-Shot] DVD
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 05:12:32 AM »
how do you feel about an international B&P? i'm in Australia?

Offline Fluitte09

B Offer CC 4 15 94 Cologne Germany Pro Shot DVD
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 03:57:20 PM »
I have an extra copy of the Empress Valley DVD of this show sitting around. Its 2 DVDs. First to send me a SASE gets the show.