Author Topic: A Genuine Idea for Users  (Read 889 times)

Offline kphamilton

• I believe it\'s love
A Genuine Idea for Users
« on: December 19, 2007, 11:02:27 PM »
Ok, please don't flame me/ban me for this. I'm really not being one of those annoying spammers on forums as I have posted here quite a bit and have an interest in the Counting Crows.

What I'm about to post is kind of an advertisement, but it really is a good idea if someone is looking to make some money. I know that there are a lot of scams out there for "making money online," but this one actually appears to be legit. Basically, the gist of the program is that you can read an e-book for free just by clicking on the link below and entering a bogus name/e-mail. It looks like it is a reference URL and it is, but the catch is that I do not get anything for you clicking on it.  It is not unless you decide to buy something (which you might) that I get money. You will probably be turned off initially because it will seem like all of the other schemes out there, but this really is revolutionary in my mind. Please just give me the benefit of the doubt and take a look at it. It might take 7 minutes to read and if you are still unconvinced then that is no problem.

http://www.income4beginners.com/index.php?uid=5502

Let me know what you guys think.

I promise I will never post this type of thing ever again. Thanks guys!
- Kevin

Offline Darvocet

• One for Sorrow
A Genuine Idea for Users
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 04:19:17 AM »
LOL  

Not really my cup of tea..