Author Topic: 08.06.00 - Riverbend Amphitheater Cincinnati, OH  (Read 700 times)

Offline Simon

• Papa\' Crow
  • Administrator
08.06.00 - Riverbend Amphitheater Cincinnati, OH
« on: February 19, 2008, 12:29:47 AM »
Riverbend Amphitheater Cincinnati, OH[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Source: Unknown audience recording
Lineage: AUD > ?? > CDR(n) > dBpower amp > WAV > FLAC(Level 5)

Sound Quality B+

Setlist:

01. Angels of the Silences
02. I Wish I Was a Girl
03. Mr. Jones
04. Perfect Blue Buildings
05. Recovering the Satellites
06. All My Friends
07. Rain King
08. Hanginaround
09. Live Forever
10. A Long December

VERY IMPORTANT POINTS - DO NOT SELL THIS SHOW ON EBAY ! I mean it! You got this show for free, either via a b&p or by downloading from a free SHN server, please pass it on for free. DO NOT ENCODE TO MP3 UNLESS IT IS FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL USE (example: NOT FOR TRADING!) Please support the artist and purchase the officially released cd’s!!!

*** DO NOT ENCODE THIS SHOW INTO MP3 OR ANY OTHER LOSSY FORMAT ***
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

ENJOY

Simon[/B]

Offline Simon

• Papa\' Crow
  • Administrator
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 12:30:38 AM »
I will start seeding from the office in about 8hrs from now.

Gnight

Offline Adam

• Six for Gold
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 01:15:03 AM »
Thanks Simon,

I've noticed that quite a few shows from the TDL Era/Tour are quite short set's, were the crows on a co-headlining tour?
Or was it due to the full shows just not being recorded?

Offline rodney

• Two for Mirth
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 01:17:23 AM »
This is co-headlining with Live.  This is indeed the full set.

Offline gavenkh

Re: 08.06.00 - Riverbend Amphitheater Cincinnati, OH
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2017, 12:24:06 PM »
Hello! I just joined this group so that I could download this torrent of the first concert I ever attended. I am very excited that I found it! Is there any chance I could get someone to seed it for me? I would be eternally grateful! Thank you! :-) :0(

Offline dutchieblue

• hit me with music
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2017, 07:55:49 PM »
We don't have a working tracker anymore ,we can only use external links/sites to upload shows.I don't have this particular show or i would have uploaded it for you.

Offline gavenkh

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2017, 08:15:26 PM »
Thanks for that information! I can remove the torrent from my program now. :-(  Well, if anyone else happens to stumble across here and has this show, PLEASE contact me! :-)  I was so excited today to see that CC are touring this summer with Matchbox 20! They played in Cincinnati on my Birthday 08.20 last year! I just ordered the live CD from that show a couple days ago. That is what made me think of looking for this older one. I will be back soon to search for all their other concerts that I have attended.

Offline dutchieblue

• hit me with music
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2017, 08:29:47 PM »
Welcome to Crowstown anyway ;)

Offline gavenkh

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2017, 09:43:30 PM »
Thanks! I think I was actually a member of this group many years ago but I don't have the same email anymore.

Offline Jeremy S.

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2017, 01:19:02 AM »
Gaven,
I am currently in the process of digitizing all of my CC shows from the CDs, and I do have this show from Cincinnati. I'm currently on 1999, but I will be working on shows from 2000 shortly. I can upload the lossless files to Google Drive if you want. Might be a week or two before I can make it that far into 2000, but I'll try to hook you up.
Jeremy

Offline Jeremy S.

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2017, 01:22:10 AM »
We don't have a working tracker anymore ,we can only use external links/sites to upload shows.I don't have this particular show or i would have uploaded it for you.

Dutchie,
What would be required to get a working tracker? I'm sure some of us would be willing to pitch in and help. I'm new to Crows Towne, but I traded a bunch of CC shows back in the day, and as I said in the other comment, I'm finally getting around to digitizing them. If there's anything I can do, let me know.
Jeremy

Offline gavenkh

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2017, 11:22:31 AM »
Gaven,
I am currently in the process of digitizing all of my CC shows from the CDs, and I do have this show from Cincinnati. I'm currently on 1999, but I will be working on shows from 2000 shortly. I can upload the lossless files to Google Drive if you want. Might be a week or two before I can make it that far into 2000, but I'll try to hook you up.
Jeremy

Fantastic! I would love it! Eventually, I 'd like to have all the shows of theirs that I have attended. I figured I'd start with my first. Thanks again! :-)

Offline dutchieblue

• hit me with music
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2017, 01:18:48 PM »
Hi Jeremy, it seems what we really need is a server tech person .A while back Simon and Travis where almost at the point of moving this to another server and have a working tracker but someone pulled out.
You can find more info about it here,if you or anyone else knows a tech person that would be willing to help us out please contact Simon.

http://crows-town.com/index.php?topic=5293.0

Offline Jeremy S.

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2017, 01:02:41 AM »
I went back and read the thread. That's too bad. It seems to me all we would need is someone with a little tech know-how to run their PC as a server. Vuze comes with an embedded tracker. As I understand it, you would just need to set it up, open a port and you're off and running. If I had an actual desktop at the moment, I would attempt this myself, but my laptop probably doesn't have the horsepower. I guess for now, I will post things to share in the external links section. I will ask around and see if I can locate someone who might be able to help with the tracker/server.

Offline dutchieblue

• hit me with music
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2017, 03:45:05 PM »
Thanks Jeremy any help you can give or anything you're willing to share here is appreciated

anything