Author Topic: Help with FOTT DVD Collection  (Read 1187 times)

Offline kevtic

• Meep meep
  • Global Moderator
Help with FOTT DVD Collection
« on: August 05, 2008, 12:30:23 PM »
As a recent newcomer to the forum I was delighted to see the FOTT collection and downloaded 1 to 3 straightaway with the result my ratio divebombed.  I've managed to get it back up to something a bit more respectable since but this has put me off downloading further shows although I've had No.4 on download for about 3 weeks and it's nowhere near finished.

I'd like to get all these shows so I have a suggestion if anyone can help out who has all the shows from 4 and above and would be willing to do this.

If someone could either trade or do a B&P with me for these shows I'll burn extra copies of all the discs (including 1 to 3) and forward them onto someone like ossobear (who is also looking to complete his collection) who can then forward these onto the next person and so forth.  I'd be happy to keep a list of those who have the discs etc.  I'd be willing to do multiple copies and split them by region i.e. Europe, North America, Asia etc. if the need arose.

Think this would help a lot of folk to get these shows as there aren't enough seeds to complete the shows and it makes my ratio look bad.

Any takers willing to help out on this?  either Pm me or let me know on this thread.

and to gauge interest if you want to add your name and country it might give me an idea if this is a popular idea or not.

Cheers

Offline mez7000

• Two for Mirth
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 02:21:59 PM »
Kevtic

I'm more than happy to do the B&P thing as I've got all the DVD's for this series, so if anyone want's a copy I'll gladly help out (as time permits and all that shit)
""...you can see a million miles tonight but you can\'t get very far""

Offline kevtic

• Meep meep
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 03:24:52 PM »
Quote from: mez7000;22700
Kevtic

I'm more than happy to do the B&P thing as I've got all the DVD's for this series, so if anyone want's a copy I'll gladly help out (as time permits and all that shit)

Many thanks for the offer.:thankyou:    I've managed to sort something out but hopefully someone else can take you up on your offer.  and as promised above I'm happy to do copies of the shows for anyone when i get them.

Offline ossobear

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 05:06:52 PM »
Ive Started Downloading all these for you buddy, (well and me) ill burn them off for you I have some for you all ready for the Trade (09.10.13), Im going to send them this weekend and ill do the other dvds for you when they come down buddy so this dont kill your Ratio
Crows Town Moderator