Author Topic: FOTT - Vol 1 - Postal Copy  (Read 1719 times)

Offline kevtic

• Meep meep
  • Global Moderator
FOTT - Vol 1 - Postal Copy
« on: October 20, 2008, 01:35:18 PM »
Thanks to cfmwh and Ossobear i now have vols 1 to 13 of the FOTT DVDS. :thankyou:

As promised in the other thread I said I'd offer up these shows for those who are unable to download them for whatever reasons. I know from experience they can take a long time and doing it by post might be easier for some people.

So my plan is to burn off a copy of Vol 1 and send it to the first person to PM me. They would then burn off a copy and send the original disc onto the next person and so on. So you need to be able to burn a dvd copy of the show to join the chain.

All i would ask is that the person to receive the DVD puts up a post to say the DVD is ready to be posted once they have got their copy. I'm not bothered where the disc goes so if you are in the states Australia etc then if you are first to PM me you'll get the show. If you fail to pass the disc on then I'll name and shame and you'll be excluded from further chains.

Next Monday I'll offer up a copy of Vol 2 and each Monday I'll put up another Vol until we reach Vol 13.

It could be there is little interest and everybody has these shows but if not this will help those to add to their collection.

Cheers

Kev

Offline cfmwh

• Six for Gold
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 01:59:19 PM »
Nice one Kev.

Offline Judith

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 02:09:07 PM »
Quote from: cfmwh;25824
Nice one Kev.

Very helpful :D

Offline kevtic

• Meep meep
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 03:21:21 PM »
Quote from: cfmwh;25824
Nice one Kev.

it's infectious.

whatwelike is the first to pick up Vol 1.

Offline ossobear

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2008, 10:06:04 PM »
Sounds like a plan, good work Kev ;)
Crows Town Moderator

Offline kevtic

• Meep meep
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2008, 10:57:21 PM »
Quote from: Eeyore;25825
Very helpful :D

Does my avatar have to chase yours round the forum.  Almost catching it but at the last minute finding itself on a torrent with no seeds or running off the end of a thread and a few seconds later you just see a small cloud of dust rising in the distance.

Offline Rob

• smoke & rain
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2008, 11:13:02 PM »
name and shame, name and shame!!!!
D.A.H
19.08.09 - 30.01.12

Offline Nicolas

• The Law Is Back In Town
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2008, 11:14:36 PM »
the great problem ive got with these b&p offers is my location. :( being in argentina does not make trading easy.

Offline Judith

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2008, 06:51:04 AM »
Quote from: kevtic;25841
Does my avatar have to chase yours round the forum.  Almost catching it but at the last minute finding itself on a torrent with no seeds or running off the end of a thread and a few seconds later you just see a small cloud of dust rising in the distance.

I reckon :)

Beep beep ...........................................

Offline whatwelike

• One for Sorrow
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2008, 04:54:21 PM »
Hello All, I have received from Kevtic both Volumes 1 and 2 in the mail today.  I am prepared to pass this on to the first person to PM me. In turn, that person will mail it off to the next person, and so on.  Thanks again to Kev for these incredible DVDs.

anything