Author Topic: FOTT - Postal Copies -Vols 4-13  (Read 1235 times)

Offline kevtic

• Meep meep
  • Global Moderator
FOTT - Postal Copies -Vols 4-13
« on: November 10, 2008, 04:25:39 PM »
Decided on a different tact here as it looked as if I was probably going to be sending all these discs to whatwelike :D .  He's already got 1 and 2 and was the only person to respond to the offer of vol 3.  So I thought I'd just offer up all the other vols in one go and see what happens.  

So the deal is

Vol 4 to 13 are now ready to go to the first person to PM me. Let me know which show(s) you want.  The plan is for you to burn off a copy and send the original disc onto the next person who wants it and so on. So you need to be able to burn a dvd copy of the show to join this chain.

All i would ask is that the person to receive the DVD puts up a post to say the DVD is ready to be posted once they have got their copy. I'm not bothered where the disc goes so if you are in the States Australia etc then if you are first to PM me you'll get the show. If you fail to pass the disc on then I'll name and shame and you'll be excluded from further chains.

Offline Judith

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 04:39:22 PM »
Sorry Kev I'd love to help but I can't burn DVD's my laptop is a little old :(

But its so nice of you to offer this to people :)

Offline kevtic

• Meep meep
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 07:29:06 PM »
I'll get round to organising this later this week.  Sorry for the delay folks.

Offline kevtic

• Meep meep
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 03:04:08 PM »
All the postal copies of the shows have now finally arrived at their destinations.  if anyone wants a copy of the show sent on these are the people to contact:

whatwelike has svols 1 to 6

somegravity has vols 7, 8, 12 and 13

P2P has vols 9-11