Author Topic: Firefox Addons  (Read 1253 times)

Offline ossobear

• Global Moderator
Firefox Addons
« on: April 12, 2009, 08:17:23 PM »
For all who use Twitter and Fire Fox as I do This is a cool add-on

TwitterFox 1.7.7.1
Crows Town Moderator

Offline paulpeter

Firefox Addons
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 11:43:12 AM »
I have been cautious of add-ons (extensions) since day one. Every time a friend calls with a "my internet is slow" issue I seem to end up patching their Windows host file and managing their Add-ons in Microsoft Internet Explorer. So when firefox came out with extensions I was very cautious, and still am very cautious. I just hope they extend the scanning to their themes..
We must change in order to survive.

Offline Nicolas

• The Law Is Back In Town
  • Global Moderator
Firefox Addons
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 05:55:16 PM »
Quote from: paulpeter;37840
I have been cautious of add-ons (extensions) since day one. Every time a friend calls with a "my internet is slow" issue I seem to end up patching their Windows host file and managing their Add-ons in Microsoft Internet Explorer. So when firefox came out with extensions I was very cautious, and still am very cautious. I just hope they extend the scanning to their themes..

meh, I use a lot of addons and ive never had a problem. the addons on ie are far more unstable, at least in my experience.

Offline ossobear

• Global Moderator
Firefox Addons
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 09:21:24 PM »
I to have many addons and They work fine, Windows Internet Explorer how ever, is as nice a Crash car as you can find, or you could always install chrome lol
Crows Town Moderator