Author Topic: Newbie Introductions  (Read 12090 times)

Offline Simon

• Papa\' Crow
  • Administrator
Newbie Introductions
« Reply #105 on: January 18, 2010, 12:57:55 AM »
Quote from: Munkie91087;37392
Hello all, I am here to do a nice simple introduction. (Obviously) My name is Steve, I'm 22 and have been a CC fan for many years, but I only recently have gotten into downloading live albums and b-sides. It's become an addiction for me, and I've purchased several albums from CC's own live site, but the selection was starting to feel rather limited. Then I found this place, and I will say, it's awesome to see so many people that love CC and share in my passion for bootlegs.

I look forward to being a member of this site and getting to know some of you.

Welcome Steve. I'm sure you will like it here.

Offline Rob

• smoke & rain
Newbie Introductions
« Reply #106 on: January 18, 2010, 01:24:07 AM »
welcome Steve
D.A.H
19.08.09 - 30.01.12

Offline Kasper

• waking and dreaming
    • http://www.myspace.com/kasperkristjansson
Newbie Introductions
« Reply #107 on: January 18, 2010, 09:08:12 AM »
Hi Steve! Awesome! I hope you will find what you need. ;)
Whatever happens...
"...We\'ll still come around" ;)

Offline ossobear

• Global Moderator
Newbie Introductions
« Reply #108 on: January 18, 2010, 08:49:21 PM »
Quote from: Munkie91087;37392
Hello all, I am here to do a nice simple introduction. (Obviously) My name is Steve, I'm 22 and have been a CC fan for many years, but I only recently have gotten into downloading live albums and b-sides. It's become an addiction for me, and I've purchased several albums from CC's own live site, but the selection was starting to feel rather limited. Then I found this place, and I will say, it's awesome to see so many people that love CC and share in my passion for bootlegs.

I look forward to being a member of this site and getting to know some of you.

Welsome Steve, hope you enjoy this site as much as I/We all do ;)
Crows Town Moderator

Offline kobiashi

Hello
« Reply #109 on: February 20, 2010, 05:33:19 PM »
Hi guys my name is Barry I'm 35 and from Lancashire in England been a CC for at least 12 years. I came across the site whilst looking for a recording of a gig they did at the Manchester MEN in May last year. I can't believe its here! :) been after it ever since the gig. I have been stuck with some video footage off my mobile phone that stops halfway through Rain King! I think that will be just the start though as I love the live stuff. Is there any particular ones that are recommended?

Offline dutchieblue

• hit me with music
Newbie Introductions
« Reply #110 on: February 21, 2010, 01:00:26 PM »
Welcome to Crowstown Barry :)
There are so many great and diverse shows here it's hard to give recommendations.
Some shows have ratings but looking at the setlist,soundquality and comments about a show will give you some idea.

Offline ossobear

• Global Moderator
Newbie Introductions
« Reply #111 on: February 22, 2010, 06:39:03 PM »
Quote from: kobiashi;37700
Hi guys my name is Barry I'm 35 and from Lancashire in England been a CC for at least 12 years. I came across the site whilst looking for a recording of a gig they did at the Manchester MEN in May last year. I can't believe its here! :) been after it ever since the gig. I have been stuck with some video footage off my mobile phone that stops halfway through Rain King! I think that will be just the start though as I love the live stuff. Is there any particular ones that are recommended?

Welcome Barry, if you find anything that you need, just request a seed, and Im sure you will find it reseeded for you.... :)
Crows Town Moderator

Offline Etkar

• Guitar Hero wannabe
Newbie Introductions
« Reply #112 on: February 22, 2010, 11:19:02 PM »
Quote from: kobiashi;37700

Welcome, Barry.
U'll find that almost any snd recording is great!
Join in the fun and u'll find out along the ride :)

Edgar
ed

Keep ur head cool and ur feet warm.

Offline cmbennett

Newbie Introductions
« Reply #113 on: March 02, 2010, 10:54:26 PM »
Hi all! I found the site after attending a CC concert in Indiana this summer with my state-side cousins. I'm looking to get some of the acoustic bootlegs. How might I get a jump on this? I've been listening to them for a couple years now thanks to my cousin, and would love to broaden my collection.

Cy

Offline Javi

• Administrator
Newbie Introductions
« Reply #114 on: March 03, 2010, 04:41:09 AM »
Welcome to the site! This guide will help you get started downloading here. Just browse the Audio Torrents section to find a show you want. If you need a seed for a show, leave a reply on the thread and someone will jump on so you can download.
Javier
Crows Town Moderator