Author Topic: Almost complete Counting Crows CD/DVD collection (1992-2004) looking for a good home  (Read 4242 times)

Offline ossobear

• Global Moderator
Unfortunately I don't have that type of cash, shame though, would have been nice to have, maybe some one with money and no wife and Kids could pick this up ;(
Crows Town Moderator

Offline Graham

• Age Is A State Of Mind...
Quote from: ossobear;31261
Unfortunately I don't have that type of cash, shame though, would have been nice to have, maybe some one with money and no wife and Kids could pick this up ;(

Don't worry Bob, almost if not everything on the list should be covered here, by the likes of Simon, Geoff, Rob, Christine & myself, so hang on in there you'll get them all eventually.
...And My Minds In A State!

Offline ossobear

• Global Moderator
Quote from: Graham;31265
Don't worry Bob, almost if not everything on the list should be covered here, by the likes of Simon, Geoff, Rob, Christine & myself, so hang on in there you'll get them all eventually.

All I was Looking for and Always am Like your Good self is that the Fans like us, get the access to all Gigs they can, If you're Like woody and you want all the Round here's then you should have access to them! I would Imagine that most of the Gigs would be covered but us guys at some point, I am going to try and Get the fans that have Gigs to share them if they don't have access to seeding or Uploading, not all of us have access to the upload some of us have.
Crows Town Moderator

Offline Graham

• Age Is A State Of Mind...
Quote from: ossobear;31267
All I was Looking for and Always am Like your Good self is that the Fans like us, get the access to all Gigs they can, If you're Like woody and you want all the Round here's then you should have access to them! I would Imagine that most of the Gigs would be covered but us guys at some point, I am going to try and Get the fans that have Gigs to share them if they don't have access to seeding or Uploading, not all of us have access to the upload some of us have.

Actually I have every show listed, although there are DVDs & comps. listed which I don't own. There are shows listed which don't excist they are duplicates of other dates, most of these have been found out over time, Simons excel sheet is pretty comprehensive as far as shows which have been readily traded over the years. Of course there are shows which haven't been traded or surfaced for various reasons, personally I think these shows will be found over in the USA more than in Europe.
...And My Minds In A State!

Offline Anton

• Pierrot the clown
    • http://fitzcairn.wordpress.com/
I will share with you my collection of Round Here ;)
http://www.myspace.com/woodythefrench | http://twitter.com/Fitzcairn_

"I\'ve been to Paris 2000, Austin Texas 2001, Paris 2003, Brussels 2004, Paris 2008 and Brussels 2008 !"

Offline ossobear

• Global Moderator
Quote from: Woodythefrench;31272
I will share with you my collection of Round Here ;)

Arrrhhhh Cheers Buddy your a true friend ;)
Crows Town Moderator

Offline iain manna

• One for Sorrow
if they are still available I am interested: imanna1@hotmail.com

Offline Simon

• Papa\' Crow
  • Administrator
Sorry but this thread has gone too far. It is my fault that i didn't pay enough attention to this however i must make this clear. We are not allowed to make money from bootleg sharing.

I have to close this thread.