Author Topic: Where did everybody go ??????  (Read 10941 times)

Offline cfmwh

• Six for Gold
Where did everybody go ??????
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2010, 09:15:03 AM »
Rare visit here. Hi everyone.
John.......good catch mate. My stepfather and uncle both diagnosed with it a couple of years ago. Worrying times. Glad it all went ok.
Graham.......that sucks mate. Going to Google it now to find out what it is. Hope you can get over it ok.

Like many others, the last tour left me cold. The band's attitude to the fans left me colder. I started searching out other music and diversifying.
I used spend most of my time here whilst at work (!!!). Unfortunately, that's almost a thing of the past. Due to the recession we had to shed a load of staff - whilst coping with larger student numbers each year. Basically, they're expecting more from less! I just don't have the luxury of time to 'play' on the internet like I used to. I try and get on here briefly about once every two weeks or so to keep up to speed. But when there's nothing new coming from the CC camp you feel like you're pissing in the wind a bit.

Rob.....best of luck with the job mate. How's the new house coming on? Hope you're getting the work on it done quicker than mine!

Hope all our American friends had a great Thanksgiving........and Hi to everyone else.

Right....back to work.     :(

Offline Graham

• Age Is A State Of Mind...
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2010, 09:58:36 AM »
Thanks all,
@Geoff its just a bad back in fact its a problem with my coccyx cause by cycling which I had been doing regularly for the last 20 odd years, the only problem is when I sit down for any length of time it becomes very painful hence I try not sit at the computer for too long these days.

@John I'm glad everything turned out OK speedy recovery
...And My Minds In A State!

Offline john52il

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2010, 02:55:03 PM »
Thanks, guys.  cfmwh (I wish I knew your name, :oops:) I agree, the band's attitude or apparent lack of concern for the fans, (unless you're a tweeting twitter), blows.  Kind of feels like they don't need us anymore, but we're the only ones who even know the band still exists!
I need a raincoat \'cause I am the Rain King.

Offline Yuletideriz

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2010, 05:53:18 AM »
Long time lurker right here, miss a lot of the old community. Missing new blood from the band as well...

Offline kevtic

• Meep meep
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2010, 10:40:22 AM »
First time I've been on in about 3 weeks.  can't remember when i last posted.   Not sure why that is to be honest.  I guess  a lack of anything happening with the Crows.  Also little Adam just turned one and he's a bit of a handful.  Sorry to hear about folk's troubles hope everyone is ok.

Offline ossobear

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2010, 10:14:55 PM »
I started a new Job 11 Weeks ago and So im on off of here, I really miss the Tracker being down, This I Feel has really damaged the site, but I will still be around more now my new jobs okay (Fingers crossed). anyone have an Idea when this trackers going to be back up ??

Regards
Bob

Good to hear you're well John and I hope you Feel better soon Graham
Crows Town Moderator

Offline flips

• Five for Silver
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2010, 02:13:57 PM »
Good to see a lot of the old gang is still around.

Are you out there too Judith?  :wave:
I like soap bubbles.

My books: http://www.librarything.com/catalog/flips

Offline Simon

• Papa\' Crow
  • Administrator
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2010, 01:57:20 PM »
I did contact the person who is in charge of the tracker. He said he will fix this soon!

Later

Offline toolmanwill

• Tracker Guru
  • Administrator
    • http://www.vbitty.com
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2010, 02:26:05 AM »
Simon,

I got ur message on facebook about the tracker. If you could send me the server login info i'll get crackin on it ASAP :)

Hal sorta left us all high and dry and I wasnt even sure if you still had CT going. Glad to see it still is!

Will

Offline Simon

• Papa\' Crow
  • Administrator
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2010, 10:21:22 AM »
Quote from: toolmanwill;39393
Simon,

I got ur message on facebook about the tracker. If you could send me the server login info i'll get crackin on it ASAP :)

Hal sorta left us all high and dry and I wasnt even sure if you still had CT going. Glad to see it still is!

Will

Thanks Will however JavaJones who is in charge of the server has not logged in since August. I don't have all the info so i guess we will have to wait for him to come here and read this...:sad:

Offline Simon

• Papa\' Crow
  • Administrator
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2010, 10:23:32 AM »
Quote from: Simon;39396
Thanks Will however JavaJones who is in charge of the server has not logged in since August. I don't have all the info so i guess we will have to wait for him to come here and read this...:sad:

I will try to contact him trough FB and will let you know.

Regards

Offline ossobear

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2010, 10:28:09 PM »
Quote from: toolmanwill;39393
Simon,

Will

Hi Will
Happy to see you on here
Regards
Bob :)
Crows Town Moderator

Offline Dan33185

• Two for Mirth
    • http://music4humans.us/
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2010, 08:01:57 PM »
I am still getting an error message on the torrents I am trying to download. I see some torrents here have leechers and seeders, so I'm not sure if it's just a problem on my end?

Offline Etkar

• Guitar Hero wannabe
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2010, 10:45:50 AM »
Im still here as well. But lack of new material (album or what ever) makes me drop in every now and then.
ed

Keep ur head cool and ur feet warm.

Offline Nicolas

• The Law Is Back In Town
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2010, 03:42:20 PM »
Quote from: Dan33185;39495
I am still getting an error message on the torrents I am trying to download. I see some torrents here have leechers and seeders, so I'm not sure if it's just a problem on my end?

the tracker is down, and only Oshyan can fix it, but he hasn't logged in since august.