Author Topic: converter  (Read 1787 times)

Offline dutchieblue

• hit me with music
converter
« on: March 02, 2012, 06:31:21 PM »
Recently i got a new PC with windows 7,i've tried installing Flac Frontend several times in different ways but i can't get it to work.
Can anyone recommend another free and easy to use converter (mostly Flac/Wav) that works with Windows 7 ?

Offline Graham

• Age Is A State Of Mind...
converter
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 07:02:38 PM »
I had same problem 18 months ago when I had to replace my old pc, I now have to use traders little helper although its can be very anoying.

http://tlh.easytree.org/
...And My Minds In A State!

Offline yidosengland

• \" not old , just older \"
converter
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 10:25:54 AM »
Quote from: dutchieblue;41062
Recently i got a new PC with windows 7,i've tried installing Flac Frontend several times in different ways but i can't get it to work.
Can anyone recommend another free and easy to use converter (mostly Flac/Wav) that works with Windows 7 ?

i have a new laptop with windows 7 but i still use my old PC and older version of windows for all my burning and converting
Andy , somewhere in the heart of Sherwood Forest in little old England

Offline dutchieblue

• hit me with music
converter
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 11:49:14 AM »
Well i'm glad to hear the problem isn't me.My old PC was very slow and full but at least i knew how everything worked,the new one is still very empty and clean so i'm a bit hesitant installing stuff i don't know.I will try traders little helper, after that trying to burn it ;) Thanks guys.

Offline Javi

• Administrator
converter
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 04:42:02 AM »
I use dBpoweramp Music Converter to convert my files. I know it says purchase, but that is just for the extra features, like the MP3 Lame Encoder. After 21 days it downgrades and you are still able to convert between FLAC, WAV & Apple Lossless. It's really easy to use.
Javier
Crows Town Moderator

Offline dutchieblue

• hit me with music
converter
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 06:05:33 PM »
Thanks for the tip Javier,traders little helper worked for me but i will look into this one too.

Offline philjw

• boy who looks like elvis
converter
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2012, 09:02:28 AM »
Quote from: Javi;41072
I use dBpoweramp Music Converter to convert my files. I know it says purchase, but that is just for the extra features, like the MP3 Lame Encoder. After 21 days it downgrades and you are still able to convert between FLAC, WAV & Apple Lossless. It's really easy to use.

I love dBpoweramp.  I bought the full version, which isn't all that much, or at least it wasn't when I got it.  Either way, it's a cool tool with a lot of plugins for converting files and I use it for all of my cd ripping as well.

Offline JavaJones

• One for Sorrow
  • Administrator
Re: converter
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2012, 09:09:55 PM »
FreeAC is my converter of choice. It's free and does FLAC: http://www.freac.org/

- Oshyan

Offline dutchieblue

• hit me with music
Re: converter
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2012, 09:14:22 AM »
Thanks.

anything