Author Topic: Log-in "Forever"  (Read 2234 times)

Offline duritzfan13

• Two for Mirth
  • www.annabegins.com
Log-in "Forever"
« on: June 03, 2012, 03:28:33 PM »
I keep setting the log in time to "forever" but every single time I exit out and return I'm logged out again. Anybody know what's going on with that? Is anyone else having the same problem?

Thanks!

Offline Maya

Re: Log-in "Forever"
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 04:19:41 PM »
No problems here.

Offline JavaJones

• One for Sorrow
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 09:08:58 PM »
The site cookie is setup for crows-town.com, without the www. It redirects you to crows-town.com once you login. So if you're coming back and using www.crows-town.com to get here you won't appear to be logged-in. When you click a link it may fix it (as it does for me), or you can just go to crows-town.com instead. If people prefer www then I can add that.

- Oshyan

Offline duritzfan13

• Two for Mirth
  • www.annabegins.com
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 03:27:15 AM »
Oh okay I see, thanks! Nope, not a problem, I just deleted the one with www from my history so when I start typing "crows.." it'll just take me to the correct link.

On a different note, is there any chance you could possibly change it so that when we post a reply we're not taken back to the forum menu? Like when you post a reply it kicks you out of the thread and back into the section with all the threads.

Offline JavaJones

• One for Sorrow
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 11:27:55 PM »
On a different note, is there any chance you could possibly change it so that when we post a reply we're not taken back to the forum menu? Like when you post a reply it kicks you out of the thread and back into the section with all the threads.

Done, and I've made a few other changes like turning on the WYSIWYG editor by default. Note that you can always change this (return to topic) and other settings in your profile "look and layout" preferences. Just go to the Profile menu up top, go to Account Settings, then up to the Modify Profile menu and go to "Look and Layout". This particular option is called "Return to topics after posting by default.".

- Oshyan
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 10:50:03 PM by JavaJones »

Offline duritzfan13

• Two for Mirth
  • www.annabegins.com
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2012, 03:32:10 PM »
Oh okay I had no idea! Thanks!