Author Topic: Sessions Live. Soundcheck Birmingham 2013  (Read 3406 times)

Offline oneoutofmany

• All I really know is I don't wanna know
Re: Sessions Live. Soundcheck Birmingham 2013
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2013, 12:56:57 AM »
Hi all,

Been a while and had a lot of chaotic brilliance go on in my life. The Birmingham and Bristol shows were almost a catalyst for the amazing changes in my life this year. I am still to recover the tape from the Birmingham sound check.. they messed about with a new song... ( if the lawyers had there way it would be first in the queue of item recovered!)

But like all you crows fans out there who feel every word i do. I know your with me and long for the next time they arrive in town.

Take care all and maybe one day soon i might surprise you all.

Love to all

Dan

Offline Maya

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2013, 03:02:48 AM »
Hi all,

Been a while and had a lot of chaotic brilliance go on in my life. The Birmingham and Bristol shows were almost a catalyst for the amazing changes in my life this year. I am still to recover the tape from the Birmingham sound check.. they messed about with a new song... ( if the lawyers had there way it would be first in the queue of item recovered!)

But like all you crows fans out there who feel every word i do. I know your with me and long for the next time they arrive in town.

Take care all and maybe one day soon i might surprise you all.

Love to all

Dan

Hi ! Just saw this post ! Thank you for another update. We can only hope they will at least debut a new tune live soon ! At least something! Glad somebody at least has a recording of a new tune. Someday when your video gets out there it will be a treat to have ! Especially after the song is released. We will be able to see what it was like as they worked on it ! Thx and I wish you the best with your item recovery !

Offline Rob

• smoke & rain
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2013, 07:38:20 AM »
i'm still somewhat unclear on why it hasn't been shared? Dan are you saying you had the tape confiscated?