Author Topic: Getting rid of all my Crows shows  (Read 906 times)

Offline Dan33185

• Two for Mirth
    • http://music4humans.us/
Getting rid of all my Crows shows
« on: July 06, 2013, 07:51:27 PM »
Kind of. I converted all my shows to digital, so now I have about 300 shows on CD I want to get rid of. I usually just post this type of stuff on Craigslist, but I figured since there was this great message board full of Crows fans, I'd offer them here first. Ideally, I'd like someone local (Minnesota), but if you are willing to pay shipping on these, I can ship anywhere. No idea how much it would cost, not sure on the regulations with Media Mail, but that would definitely be cheaper. Also, (this is not a requirement, but definitely an added bonus) I would love to have someone get these who has time on their hands to go through these shows and rip and upload the ones that aren't here so everyone can enjoy them. I would, but I am just so busy right now. It would be cool to fill in the holes of shows that are currently missing here. Anyways, feel free to PM me if interested.

List of shows   (note: I am only getting rid of audio and VCD's, not DVD's)

EDIT-Taken
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 06:22:52 PM by Dan33185 »

Offline cmigs

• I am the rain king.
Re: Getting rid of all my Crows shows
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 09:28:05 PM »
I will gladly take them, but I'm in New York, so if someone local would like them, that's ok. I'll pay whatever the shipping is.

anything