Author Topic: Video Live Collection Vol 1 (Storytellers, Two Meter Sessies,Soundstage)  (Read 795 times)

Offline dutchieblue

• hit me with music

Band : Counting Crows
Title :  Live Collection Vol 1
Dates : Various ( See track list)
Pro-Shot or Audience shot : Proshot
Menus : Menu  with song selection
Comments :  A FogOnTheTyne Production
Track Listing :

Menu 1:
VH1 Storytellers
Chelsea Studios, New York, NY
Recorded 12th August 1997

1.   a long december
2.   intro
3.   angels of the silences
4.   track 5 intro
5.   mr jones
6.   track 7 intro
7.   rain king
8.   catapult
9.   track 10 intro
10. have you seen me lately?
11. track 12 intro
12. ghost train
>
>
Menu 2:
Two Meter Sessies
Amsterdam, Holland
Recorded 16th October 1999
>
13.  return of the grievous angel
14.  hanginaround
15.  interview
16.  highlife
17.  i wish i was a girl
>
Menu 3
Soundstage
WTTW Studios, Chicago, IL
Recorded 13th November 2003
18. mrs. potter's lullaby
19. mr. jones
20. she don't want nobody near
21. american girls
22. a long december
23. hanginaround

DO NOT SELL THIS !!

Warning this is a big videofile (3,9 GB)

Downloadlink https://mega.nz/#!0A0nxIIT!nHirqiSZhFj5haioaE5QawHjiJ8Fh3D0RU4bt2WRP8g

Offline Cjdilworth1213

Re: Video Live Collection Vol 1 (Storytellers, Two Meter Sessies,Soundstage)
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 10:14:22 PM »
You know how much I love these!!  Thank you!!!!!!   Downloading now :)  I will let you know how it all works out :)    Did this take long to do?  Any plans to do more?

Offline dutchieblue

• hit me with music
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 10:25:07 AM »
You're welcome.Yes please let me know if it works if you click on the first '"video TS" in the folder you should be able to see the menu where you can pick the chapter or seperate songs or watch all of it.
My upload speed is good and i used Chrome so it didn't take that long to upload,i know older browsers like internet explorer don't work well with that site.
The reason i uploaded this one is because i said i would and Storytellers is one of the things that has been requested here the most.I'm not planning on doing more,it's just no fun uploading a show and almost everyone downloads anonymous and can't be bothered to post a comment.Requests are different.
Now i actually think it wouldn't be a bad idea if people had to log in first to see the site especially with those spammers.

Offline Cjdilworth1213

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 03:14:42 AM »
They all work excellently! sorry it took so long to respond.  Busy week.   I had never even heard of the 2003 Soundstage recording before.  I didn't know they had ever been recorded playing She Dont Want Nobody Near before.  I hope you don't mind but I shared the link to this thread on Merry Murder.  Hopefully it will ignite some interest in this site for newer fans who may not know about it.  I really feel like we need a new way to share shows that encourages active participation.  Especially because my primary interest/concern is keeping these recordings floating around online.  There are so few people actively sharing things like this these days that some really great recordings may be doomed to rot away in our collections.  I'm very interested in pursuing a new tracker for the site or maybe even an online database for everything Crows.  I'm incredibly lucky that there are still a few people like you who are always willing to share otherwise my own collection would be quite small.   But I'm really interested in us building a sharing community that can last for years to come.  Sorry for the incredibly long post.  Bottom line, these videos work wonderfully.  I know you said you probably won't, but I'd love to see more live video collections.  And lastly, you rock at keeping the Crows work out there for others to enjoy.  Im doing my very best to ignite interest in sharing any way I can and I hope more and more people join in. 
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 03:16:25 AM by Cjdilworth1213 »

Offline dutchieblue

• hit me with music
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 04:42:28 PM »
Thanks for your kind words,i'm glad to hear everything is working.
I agree with what you're saying so i hope you succeed at what you want.Of course i don't mind you shared it on Merry Murder the more people can enjoy this the better.
As far as the Live Collection goes this is the only volume i have i think,as you know i'm  not much of a video person.

anything