Author Topic: ISO: Complete "August & Everything After" Tour (Audio)  (Read 656 times)

Offline QuoVadimus

• My Personal Blog
ISO: Complete "August & Everything After" Tour (Audio)
« on: August 10, 2014, 01:22:07 AM »
Okay so this is my hope/dream/fantasy/unrealistic venture.

I would like to contribute something to this forum.  The only shows I have, I have gotten from Dime or TTD, but they are also here.  And most things I can get here, it seems everyone has them and there are few if any seeders, so I have a hard time truly contributing.  Don't wanna be a leecher.

So, I have a list of what bootlegs I have (Non Counting Crows Related) for people to look through, and I'm willing to do some B+P's.   Now the vast majority of my collection are hip hop, R&B related.  I have some rock stuff mixed in there, but I'd say a good 90-95% are hip hop related, both old and new.

Check out my spreadsheet and let me know if there's anything you are interested in.

If you don't have anything I want, but you are interested in some things I have, just let me know and I'll gladly hook you up regardless.  As I said, I want to contribute.  Glad I found this site.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A9qQcjlIeS8lju342BkHpinfaqhRvRGv0x6HlG_cnHM/edit#gid=0
"Most of all, I must see to it that I do not lend myself to the evils that I condemn"