Author Topic: Anyone want a bag of bootlegs?  (Read 3348 times)

Offline jemmaashman

Re: Anyone want a bag of bootlegs?
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2016, 01:24:58 PM »
Sorry for the silence again. So I've been back to the post office and the prices I gave to the US previously are the cheapest - £75 or £90 with signature. To the UK it's £12.50. My suggestion would be that I send them to Abc as we haven't for pledges for the £75 to Dstryr. I'm happy to front all the postage if to Abc in the UK. Dstryr, I totally understand that you want to add to your collection but maybe it's more straightforward to do it this way in the end, as otherwise I'm also relying on others to transfer their share of the postage to me (which I have  no doubt they would but it seems a bit convoluted?).... Abc and Dstryr - are you happy with this solution?

Offline dstryr712

• One for Sorrow
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2016, 02:08:12 AM »
Whatever's easiest/cheapest/preferred by everyone. I'm still re-organizing a ton of junk here, and school started up, so I doubt I'd be any faster to digitize it all, so if Abc wants to have at it, good luck :)

Just don't forget me when it's passed around. Abc, do you need an empty hard drive to put all this on?

Offline abcdefggr

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2016, 05:25:54 PM »
much like dstryr712 I honestly don't mind, I'm more than happy for cover the UK postage cost too  :)  I've got numerous hard and flash drives laying around so as soon as I've ripped and organised the shows (and added mine!) I'm more than happy to start sending them around including one to you dstryr712 :)

Offline jemmaashman

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2016, 10:29:36 PM »
Brilliant - this sounds like a good solution. Abc, I'll message you for your addy.

Offline dstryr712

• One for Sorrow
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2016, 03:11:48 AM »
sounds good to me! Abc, by the time you get moving on it, if you realize you need any more storage space, get in touch. I should have a variety of drives from 300GB - 2 TB emptyish, I hope... :)

Offline jemmaashman

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2016, 08:36:24 AM »
Hi everyone, just to say I've sent them to Abc. Thanks everyone for your interest and patience in this!

Offline abcdefggr

« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2016, 08:30:28 PM »
I figured I’d keep you all updated with what’s going on, I’ve received the CD’s from Jemma, there’s so many!

I’ve organised them into date order and created an Excel spread sheet with the respective dates and venues, I’m going to start ripping shows as soon as I’m finished with University for Easter and start organising them onto a hard drive to begin sending around. I’m sure there’s more substantial collections but with Jemma’s bootleg’s and those that I’ve downloaded over the years there should be around two hundred shows!

I just wanted to keep everyone (especially you dstryr712!) up to date  :)

Offline dstryr712

• One for Sorrow
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2016, 10:29:32 PM »
I just by luck checked the forums today- now that MY semester is in full swing I'm super busy, so I haven't been on here more than maybe once a week. Thanks for the update!
Since I'm just getting busy myself, looks like you'll be able to do all that you are, faster that I would have, thanks!
I'm still here if you need anything though, post a reply or send a PM any time:)

Offline dstryr712

• One for Sorrow
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2016, 06:24:27 AM »
Just wondering how this is going?
I ripped a bunch of CDs back in April or March, that cmigs sent. I've just wrapped up my really busy semester, so I'm hoping the long (Memorial Day) weekend here in the states will give me enough time to upload some of them, or to clean off a hard drive we can use to compile all the shows on...

Offline dstryr712

• One for Sorrow
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2016, 06:36:46 AM »
:bump:
any news on these transfers?