Author Topic: Consideration of site changes  (Read 1116 times)

Offline JavaJones

• One for Sorrow
  • Administrator
Consideration of site changes
« on: May 17, 2010, 05:54:40 AM »
Hello everyone. Though I don't have a lot of time right now to make improvements to this site, I'm trying to make headway where I can, and would like to focus in the most impactful areas. It's my goal to make this site more user friendly and accessible so we can grow the community and foster a stronger group of like-minded people for trading and good discussion. With that in mind, I intend to pose some questions about site design and organization, standard practices, etc. over the next weeks and months. I will sometimes be challenging long-held assumptions about best practices, but I urge you to objectively consider what is truly best for the site here today, knowing that what made sense yesterday does not always make sense today.

With that in mind I will be posting a series of "Community Discussion" threads where we can talk about possible changes and decide on how we as a community want this place to evolve. I'll try to keep a running list of the discussion topics here as they are posted.

Discussion Threads:

Consolidation of forum boards

- Oshyan

anything