Author Topic: Very Special Canyon Spells House Show in NYC - You're Invited  (Read 292 times)

Offline cmigs

• I am the rain king.
Very Special Canyon Spells House Show in NYC - You're Invited
« on: November 16, 2016, 04:48:54 PM »
Hey,

If any of you are in the NYC area and enjoy Canyon Spells (formerly Daniel and the Lion), PM me and I'll get you the details for this special show this Saturday night (I'm the host). If you're not in NYC, you'll be able to stream the show live! Details below

Here's Canyon Spells' announcement of it:
NEW YORK: The Famous 0$ Stream is coming to your backyard. That's right, the first ever live stream live. Wine wine everywhere and ev-ery drop to drink. If you're in the NY area and want to go, message us on Facebook and we'll get you in. Very limited seating, first come first serve.
Tune in Saturday at 8pm EST/ 7pm CST for this special live version of The Famous 0$ Stream.

Offline Kruykster

• One for Sorrow
Re: Very Special Canyon Spells House Show in NYC - You're Invited
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 02:14:42 PM »
Hope the show went well! Pretty cool of you to extend the invite! Would of been interested if I didn't live so far away!

Offline cmigs

• I am the rain king.
Re: Very Special Canyon Spells House Show in NYC - You're Invited
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 08:16:51 PM »
It did! Was a great night. They have a couple of albums on the way and Jimmy played one in full and a piece of the other. Both sound good - 2017 should be a fun year for Canyon Spells fans.

anything