Author Topic: Anybody know where this 'Round Here' was played?  (Read 318 times)

Offline malysa

• One for Sorrow
Re: Anybody know where this 'Round Here' was played?
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2017, 01:35:44 PM »
As far as setlist go i usually use Simons database,i trust that much more than setlist.fm or the official archives.
Yeah, I realized the other night when I was converting those shows for mm that I've misplaced the working external with the spreadsheet on it and when I went to the thread to redownload it none of the files links were still hosted. Maybe you can reload it to that thread? I have several copies, just not on the two computers I've been using to convert.

Offline dutchieblue

• hit me with music
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2017, 03:00:28 PM »
Will do, i asumed the last link still worked.

Offline cmstewart21

• And other perfect things.
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2017, 02:08:57 AM »
Well those steps indeed led me to what I was looking for! Last night I found one of them on my own (Denver 1999), but the other two were Atlanta 2000 and Kelseyville, CA 2001.

**Jumps for Joy**
I could break like a bird and I could swallow the sea.

Offline cmstewart21

• And other perfect things.
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2017, 02:11:30 AM »
I more recently have begun checking the band's tour archives for some setlists, although they are incomplete. I'll also check on here sometimes. I never really trusted setlist.fm because I just don't know where the information is coming from.

I just downloaded Simon's database though and I have no doubt it's more accurate and complete than anything else. Thanks again for reposting that dutchie!
I could break like a bird and I could swallow the sea.

anything