Author Topic: *Creating a new SHARED DRIVE for Crows Town*  (Read 518 times)

Offline cmigs

• I am the rain king.
Re: *Creating a new SHARED DRIVE for Crows Town*
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2017, 06:08:17 PM »
By my records, looks like 1992 is complete. I'm uploading a batch of 1993 today - looks like the only show missing from that year would be 12.11 at the Warfield in San Francisco. Will go looking for it myself at some point, but if someone has their CC collection more organized than mine, would be a useful upload.

EDIT: I also only seem to have an APE version of 1993.10.06 from Deep Ellum. If anyone has FLAC handy, that'd save some conversion work.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 08:58:24 PM by cmigs »

Offline thehappymundays

• Two for Mirth
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2017, 02:37:04 AM »

Offline kamio

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2017, 06:47:33 AM »
I updated Simon's DB on the SYNC site with the stuff that has been uploaded so far.

I added a column to the front of each tab called "On SYNC".  If we have uploaded it, I placed a "Y", blank if nothing.  I also wrote "INCOMPLETE" if it's incomplete. 

We aren't a 1 for 1 yet with respect to Simon's list, but I tried.  If I made a mistake, feel free to fix the Excel sheet. 

We still got a long ways to go, but we have a good start (alot of AAEA era stuff).

Thanks goes out to those providing digital contributions! 

Offline kamio

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2017, 07:28:26 AM »

EDIT: I also only seem to have an APE version of 1993.10.06 from Deep Ellum. If anyone has FLAC handy, that'd save some conversion work.

The first and third file of this version cut off after 30 seconds.  The second file only is like 10 seconds long. So this show is incomplete right now, missing the first 3 files.  The 4th,5th and 6th (children in bloom, sullivan street, murder of one ) sound great!

I will upload the FLAC for the last 3 shows, into the same folder for now

Offline cmigs

• I am the rain king.
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2017, 04:31:02 PM »

The first and third file of this version cut off after 30 seconds.  The second file only is like 10 seconds long. So this show is incomplete right now, missing the first 3 files.  The 4th,5th and 6th (children in bloom, sullivan street, murder of one ) sound great!

I will upload the FLAC for the last 3 shows, into the same folder for now

Darn - I saw the sizes and was hoping those tracks were banter. Well, I'm sure someone has that show complete, it's been traded pretty widely.

Offline cmstewart21

• And other perfect things.
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2017, 04:44:54 AM »
I'm uploading a batch of 1993 today - looks like the only show missing from that year would be 12.11 at the Warfield in San Francisco. Will go looking for it myself at some point, but if someone has their CC collection more organized than mine, would be a useful upload.

I think Adam might have filled in that one. He started uploading his early stuff that day. AAEA's looking nice so far.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 04:50:24 AM by cmstewart21 »
I could break like a bird and I could swallow the sea.

Offline kamio

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2017, 07:17:35 AM »
I am converting all the APE/SHN files to FLAC.  I will upload the FLAC as an option.

I'll follow the organization method I noticed being used.

Offline cmigs

• I am the rain king.
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2017, 04:44:42 PM »
I'm putting up the Paris '94 shows right now, which completes what I have for 1994. Here's what's missing:

1.15.94 Saturday Night Live Rehearsals New York, NY
01.19.94 9:30 Club Washington DC         
04.13.94 Sheperds Bush Empire London, England   (worst case, I have the DVD of this and we can rip audio from that)06.19.94   Music Hall Houston, TX     07.02.94   State Theater Minneapolis, MN       07.20.94   Nautica Stage Cleveland, OH        08.15.94   Giants Stadium East Rutherford, NJ             11.12.94Corn Exchange Cambridge, England       
11.22.94   Unknown Berlin, Germany   
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 05:05:17 PM by cmigs »

Offline cmigs

• I am the rain king.
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2017, 06:18:14 PM »
Also, going to get both 1995 shows up today.

Offline cmstewart21

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2017, 03:51:56 AM »
Thanks Chris! I saw the 1995 shows you put up. And thanks for keeping track of what we're missing. I'll see if I can track some of those down. I didn't intend to be perfectionistic about this, but since we got all of 92 and 93 why not go for it.

Offline cmigs

• I am the rain king.
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2017, 04:57:21 PM »
Thanks Chris! I saw the 1995 shows you put up. And thanks for keeping track of what we're missing. I'll see if I can track some of those down. I didn't intend to be perfectionistic about this, but since we got all of 92 and 93 why not go for it.

Oh, I think being a perfectionist about this should be the end goal. No reason not to be. If Simon has marked it, it exists and has been shared, and someone here almost certainly has it.

I'm working through 1996, although I can't seem to find a bunch of the shows, even though I'm pretty sure I have them somewhere. Uploading a few now but will go looking for the others before I start on 1997.

Offline raisemyglass

• Super Moderator
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2017, 05:09:00 PM »
Hey guys. I stumble across an old hard drive when doing some cleaning. It has a bunch of CC stuff on it (~95gb). It pretty heavy in the 1999-2008 eras.
Should be primarily stuff that was shared here or on bootcity back when Simon and I were cobbling this stuff up.
I think most of my 1992-1998 stuff is stored on CDR's somewhere (I've moved a couple times since the hayday of collecting).
I haven't been into dl'ing show / trading / etc. for about 10 years now (I was starting to bow out around the time the site originally went down back in the mid to late 2000's.)

If I can fill any holes for you I'll do what I can.
Jason
Crows Town Super Moderator

The enemy is within, don't confuse me with him.

Offline cmstewart21

« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2017, 08:09:19 PM »
We would certainly value your help. We've been going chronologically for the most part, so far there's about 5 of us contributing. If you wanna help as well, PM me your email address and I'll have an invite sent to you to join the share drive.

Offline cmstewart21

« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2017, 08:37:49 PM »
If Simon has marked it, it exists and has been shared, and someone here almost certainly has it.

Sounds great to me. I know there's gonna be those few that are harder to find. But I'll do everything I can to help get them. If enough people chip in they'll turn up.

Offline Kruykster

• One for Sorrow
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2017, 09:52:33 PM »
been meaning to comment, life's been busy since my first kid this past year. I've been active since 2007 ish I think....I've got quite a few but not much of the old stuff. How can I help with some uploads of what I've gotten from this site?