Author Topic: 7.26.97 Blockbuster-Sony Music Entertainment Center - Camden, NJ  (Read 701 times)

Offline Starsky

• Three for a Wedding
Counting crows
Blockbuster-Sony Music Entertainment Center
Camden, NJ

taper: ?
source: cdr>eac>flac
quality: b
lossless

Recovering the Satellites
Angels of the Silences
Rain King
Goodnight Elisabeth
Monkey
Daylight Fading
Mercury
Mr Jones
Omaha
Raining In Baltimore
Anna Begins
Have You Seen Me Lately?
I'm Not Sleeping
A Murder of One

played but not recorded Round Here, A Long December, Walkaways

Offline SordidHumor

• One for Sorrow
7.26.97 Blockbuster-Sony Music Entertainment Center - Camden, NJ
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 06:32:29 AM »
This show exists in it's entirety.  I have a complete audio cassette.  Years ago when the show was converted, for whatever reason, the person trading it on CD only converted the first side of the tape.

I believe a gentleman by the name of 'Buck' recorded this and other RTS shows, if you can track him down, you might be able to find the master.

Odd fact: This show's Round Here features a tease of '6th Avenue Heartache' by the Wallflowers, who opened for CC at this show.

Offline allmyfriends77

• Two for Mirth
  • "Such a life, Such a life...."
    • http://db.etree.org/allmyfriends25
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 04:07:26 AM »
I too have this cassette tape. It's sitting right here in my box of tapes. i have jones beach both nights with a couple songs from the wallflowers set as well. i got homdel from a couple nights before that as well. i'm curious now to listen to this round here.

NOW the problem is find a tape player. crap. wait...i might have this puppy up on total record once i find my sony tape player. i have the hook up's. hold on a sec.
"that is why i put on the guitars and take that breath and before ever song, quietly say to myself, “this is a gift for others- let go- imagine you are in the nose-bleeds- sing for them- give everything” - Ryan Adams

Offline allmyfriends77

• Two for Mirth
  • "Such a life, Such a life...."
    • http://db.etree.org/allmyfriends25
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 05:02:36 AM »
I can't figure out how to record this. I have it playing thru my speakers on my computer but it keeps coming up "unregistered something..." on my total record. so i don't know. I'm listening to round here.

Round Here alt lyrics.

"The same black line that was drawn on me, was drawn on you"

"Ain't that the same thing? Ain't that the same thing?"

"Now get your green sky, put it in your hand, put it in the door, lock it all the way....get that blue sky, stick in your head, turn the key, lock it all the way for dead"

"catch a blue sky, stick it in your heart, throw away the key, catch another piece of me"

"get that green sky, stick it in your head, stick it in your head, I keep it all inside of my head....I keep it all inside of my head....do you remember me?"

"Cause I was out in the radio, starting to change, somewhere out in america, it's starting to rain...could you tell me the things you remember about me?"

some parts are missing there, "but it's like this"

"then you take the green sky, you stick it in your head, you hold it right here, you hold it right here...."
"that is why i put on the guitars and take that breath and before ever song, quietly say to myself, “this is a gift for others- let go- imagine you are in the nose-bleeds- sing for them- give everything” - Ryan Adams

Offline Starsky

• Three for a Wedding
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007, 05:17:39 PM »
Reseeded.  I saw someone trying to get it - get it while you can b/c I'll only seed this thing for the next day or two.