No torrent may distribute any official material. This includes:
- All official releases, even if out of print;
- Upcoming official releases announced by the artist or the label;
- The separated audio part of official VHS videos, Laserdisc videos, or DVD videos - even if the recording is from a different source from that of the officially available material;
- Alternate recording sources of any officially released performance, unless specifically permitted by the artist's published policy for trading;
- Video material whose audio portion has officially released content.
- Remixes, remasters, alternate mixes, and alternate edits of any officially available material;
- Recordings (audio or video) of shows produced by or for subscription cable/satellite/broadcast channels or premium cable/satellite channels (such as, but not limited to, HBO, Showtime, XM Radio, SIRIUS, Canal+, Wowow, and Mezzo -- such stations and assert and enforce copyrights on all their content): in the absence of contrary evidence, we will infer that broadcast material was produced for the channel that aired it.
No torrent may distribute any material of artists, either individuals or bands, who do not agree to the electronic distribution of their unofficially recorded live shows.
No torrent may contain compressed archive files, i.e. ZIP, RAR, GZ, etc.
No torrent may contain MKW files.
No torrent may contain uncompressed PCM audio files like WAV, AIFF. Including such files in a torrent is a huge waste of bandwidth.
Microsoft Windows executable filetypes like EXE and COM are not allowed in a Torrent for obvious reasons.
Torrents without a self-explanatory title or detailed description indicating all contents, as well as torrented data not containing an info-file in plain text format with the content's description, are not allowed on any Naabe sites.