Author Topic: 006/05/28 - HFStival at Merriweather Post Pavilion; Columbia, MD, US  (Read 713 times)

Offline Rob

• smoke & rain
COUNTING CROWS
2006/05/28 - HFStival at Merriweather Post Pavilion; Columbia, MD, US

Taper:       Travelinbeat (mavenmalenfb AT aol DOT com)
Location:    approx.7 meters from front of lawn, in the center (with regard to left/right)
Source:      CoreSound Binaurals w/ windscreens & Battery Box > Sony MZ-RH10 HiMD (PCM wav setting)
Conversion:  MZ-RH10 > SonicStage 3.4 via USB wav > Soundforge 9.0 wav > FLAC frontend 1.7.1 flac
Editing:     split into tracks with Soundforge 9.0, volume increase
Compression: FLAC frontend 1.7.1 flac (Fingerprints made availible)

**************************************************************************************************************
Please feel free to convert this into whatever you want, I'll keep the original lossless forever, so don't worry about it disappearing!
**************************************************************************************************************

SET:                  LENGTH:

01) Mr Jones               04:52
02) Mrs. Potter's Lullaby         08:16
03) Hard Candy               04:44
04) Anna Begins               05:40
05) Miami               05:17
06) Rain King               08:14
07) Hanging Around            05:39
08) Long December            06:09
09) Big Yellow Taxi            06:13
10) Holiday In Spain            05:06

Total Time - 60:10

NOTES:
The realtively short set is because this was a performance for a radio station festival.  There was a full day of bands, however the only two I taped were Coheed and Cambria, and Counting Crows.  I hope you all excuse the executive desicion I made concerning "Long December" (Track 8); Adam spoke extensively over the piano about charaties andsuch, and I decided to cut the track in a way which minamized the amount of diallog which preceeded the start of the actual song.  I will archive the original HiMD tape of this concert indefinatly.  If anyone wants the original copy (before the tracking / volume increase), just let me know.  Enjoy! =)

This torrent has been checked and certified Lossless by raisemyglass.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2006, 02:45:39 PM by raisemyglass »

anything